Police: O’Fallon IL motorcycle company burgled
- What Are No Credit Check Loans?
- Price, pre-sale, specs and photos of the $3,195 machine
- Westmoreland events: scarecrow contests, spaghetti dinners, jumble sale
- Peterborough City Council to bid for brand new youth center to reduce crime and poor mental health
- Pensioners shape Kenya’s vintage car market
- Soft Robotics Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Price, Analysis, Access, Outlook, Report, Forecast 2022-2027
- How Mexican sauce brand I Love Chamoy went viral on TikTok
- These 10 motorcycles including Hero Splendor make an exceptional sale before the festival, the showroom is crowded
- China Motorcycle Price in Pakistan 2022
Five Kawasaki motorcycles were reported stolen from a store early Friday morning, police said.
The suspects drove four of the motorcycles from the MetroEast Motorsports scene to O’Fallon and loaded a fifth into a dark-colored van, the O’Fallon Police Department said. in a press release. Police said they came prepared with helmets.
Witnesses told police they saw two of the motorcycles driving westbound on Interstate 64 near Illinois 111 shortly after the theft.
An anti-theft alarm went off at MetroEast Motorsports on Frontage Road just before 2:30 a.m. Friday.
The O’Fallon Police Department said it responded within minutes. A window was smashed and a hanging garage door was open when officers arrived, the ministry press release said.
Police said the stolen motorcycles included:
â–ª A green 2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R.
â–ª A green 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R.
â–ª A green 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 636.
â–ª A 2019 Kawasaki Ninja Z650 green and black.
â–ª A 2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R silver.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call 618-624-9551 or email [email protected]
This story was originally published February 22, 2019 10:38 a.m.