Fuel Price Rise: Will Fuel Prices Rise After Assembly Polls? The Center wants you to become ‘atmanirbhar’
- What Are No Credit Check Loans?
- Price, pre-sale, specs and photos of the $3,195 machine
- Westmoreland events: scarecrow contests, spaghetti dinners, jumble sale
- Peterborough City Council to bid for brand new youth center to reduce crime and poor mental health
- Pensioners shape Kenya’s vintage car market
- Soft Robotics Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Price, Analysis, Access, Outlook, Report, Forecast 2022-2027
- How Mexican sauce brand I Love Chamoy went viral on TikTok
- These 10 motorcycles including Hero Splendor make an exceptional sale before the festival, the showroom is crowded
- China Motorcycle Price in Pakistan 2022
It was a boon for the government and oil companies when crude prices averaged around USD 20 in FY21. Not only have taxes been increased on fuel, but prices have also been increased for 76 days. In addition, India was buying crude at the time at an average of USD 19 to fill its strategic reserves. Time to pass on some benefits to the common man?
Dalbir Singh (name changed) has been waiting a while to bring home a quad bike to replace his rickety old motorcycle. The North Delhi resident has decided which model he wants to buy, he has a pre-approved loan from his bank and assurance from the car dealer of prompt delivery once the reservation is made. But Singh still hasn’t taken the final step. “I waited for fuel prices to come down a bit. At present
- GIFT ITEM
- FONT SIZE
Exclusive Economic Times stories, editorials and expert opinions in more than 20 sectors
Stock analysis. Market research. Industry trends on more than 4000 actions
own experience with
Comment and engage with the ET Prime community
Exclusive invitations to Virtual events with industry leaders
A trusted team of Journalists and analysts who can best filter the signal from the noise
A petrol pump attendant seen filling in the details of an Indian petrol pump machine.